The following list compiles the best reasons to stop yourself from doing the things you wish you could do or, at least, wish you could try.
1. You’ll probably suck, so what’s the point, right?
2. What other people think is either the most important thing in the world, or the most important thing in the world.
3. If one person doesn’t approve of what you do or say, that means nobody approves of it.
4. Because really, why wouldn’t you just do what others tell you. I mean, they’ve probably got a point.
5. We do live forever after all, so why rush things?
6. It’s not like trying something new would change you life. Changing nothing at all is far more likely to create change.